Thank you for choosing to visit The Tides with your pet. It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets, maximum of 2. Please read, adhere and agree to the following hotel pet policies.
- Your pet should have all recommended vaccinations up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet should The Tides request this information from you at anytime time.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public areas on property.
- LEAVING PETS UNATTENDED AT ANYTIME IS PROHIBITED.
- Please put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door to alert housekeeping that a pet is in the room.
- Owners are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Owners are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet.
- Owner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Tides, the hotel, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
- The Tides reserves the right to remove guests whose pet(s) are deemed noisy or disruptive.
We recommend Coastal Kennels for a day care- 949-494-0142 ($15-25 per day, 15% off 1st visit) Since these services are not provided by The Tides, we cannot be held responsible for any pet services engaged by you.
GUEST WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEIR PETS.
Small Pets up to 25 lbs = $25 per night per pet
Large Pets over 25 lbs = $40 per night per pet
**Please note that only our first floor rooms are pet friendly and we must be notified during reservation if you are bringing a pet.**